Steps to Becoming Smarter
this twice daily to clear the mind and body.
2. Research smart people and do what they did, or still do.
3. Notice and define the edges of every object that you see.
4. Deduce the reasons and causes why things are or happen.
5. Always be studying formal or informal classes or courses.
6. Think to yourself your observations and conclusions often.
7. Exercise logical, lateral, emotional and musical intelligence.
8. Spend each week researching a random topic on the internet.
9. Read 1 book per week on as many different topics as possible.
10. Spend 5 seconds creating thoughts about new information