Steps to Effective Communication
1. Create a space for uninterrupted communication.
2. Get their consent to participate in communication.
3. Think of the request you want before you ask them it.
4. Every point said requires 5 seconds to mentally process.
5. Clearly define all possibilities for all points you mention.
6. Communication is the response you get, not what you say.
7. Ask the receiver to repeat back your points to verify
8. Request a time frame for them to confirm complaince of
9. Get their mental and emotional opinions (thoughts and
10. Notice both your and their body postures and space interactions.