Steps to Losing Weight
1. Walk quickly for 30 minutes, twice every day.
2. Do not eat fats (milk, butter, cheese, fried foods).
3. Do not eat carbohydrates (bread, potatoes, pasta).
4. Eat 5 differently coloured fruits every day.
5. Eat every 3 hours, especially high-fibre foods.
6. Eat unlimited amounts of any green vegetables.
7. Eat unlimited amounts of proteins (beans, eggs, meat).
these twice daily to detox and boost your metabolism.
9. Drink 1L of clear water per 50kg of body mass every day.
10. Record your weight, chest, abdomen and thighs every day.
The Jason Betts Diet Rules:
6 Meals: Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner
Eat every 3 hours, chewing slowly and thoroughly; drink with
a herbal tea.
Take 30 mL of Mazu Gold 10 minutes before breakfast as your first drink.
Before every meal and every non-water drink, drink 250 mL
of pure water.
Do not drink any drink with alcohol, sugar, salts or caffeine
(tea or coffee).
Do not eat any fats or dairy (milk, butter, cheese, fried
foods, fatty meats).
Do not eat any sugary carbohydrates (bread, rice, potatoes,
Walk for 30 minutes as consistantly and briskly as you can,
2 to 3 times daily.
Tape measure and record chest, abdomen and thighs daily, plus
Breakfast: 1 Pulse Bar, or 130g only of hot protein (measure
it), from your choice of:
Scrambled eggs/tofu, boiled or dipping eggs, grilled fish,
grilled sausages, meatloaf.
Morning and Afteroon Tea - 1 serving only from:
1 piece of fruit, 1 raw carrot & celery stick, 100g of
mixed pickled fruits/vegetables/fungi,
100g can of tuna, 100g tofu or turkey, 100g of chocolate mudcake
or 1 hard-boiled egg.
Lunch: 1 Pulse Bar (in small nibbles and chewed thoroughly)
and lots of water.
Dinner: 130g of salmon, tuna, chicken, turkey, tofu or 2
hard-boiled eggs, plus
a fresh bowl of Garden Salad with lemon juice or serves of
4 colours of vegetables.
Supper: 30g serving from: ForeverGreen's 24Karat dark chocolate,
mixed nuts or dried fruit.
drown hunger with a herbal tea
eat things that are fresh, organic and new things like legumes,
nuts, seeds, soy/tofu and fresh fish
eat only half as much as you currently do
use herbal teas, juicing, yoga, pilates, aerobics, gym, weights,