Steps to Quitting Smoking
1. Decide definitely that you are now already quitting smoking.
2. Think of your life and age when you first started smoking.
3. Deal with and heal the emotional issues you had then.
4. Commit to smoking less than 20 cigarettes per day.
5. Put up to 20 cigarettes in a screw top jar every morning.
6. Smoke sparingly and make the jar last you all day and
7. Aim to leave as many cigarattes in the jar as possible.
8. Gradually reduce the number you start with each day.
9. If there's always 1 or more left, reduce the starting
10. Decide to go 'cold turkey' when you're at 2 a day for