Steps to Raising Children
1. Teach them to know their own mind - "What do you
2. Teach them to know right from wrong - "Is that good
3. Teach them to clearly express their feelings - "How
do you feel?"
4. Teach them personal responsibility of actions and consequences.
5. Let the child's interests guide their education and activities.
6. Allow the child to explore life by participation and discovery.
7. Always listen to them for at least 10 minutes straight
8. Never say "No" - instead explain the consequences,
or use "Stop".
9. Inspire and stimulate them with mythical and true stories
10. Lying to children teaches them to lie too - explain things
to them instead.