Steps to Successful Dating
1. Never talk about your past relationships.
2. Never expect anything - accept everything.
3. Never rush, fuss or try to control a situation.
4. Consider the person a friend to have fun with.
5. Be interested in them as a person, not in yourself.
6. Allow the experience to unfold slowly and gently.
7. Don't talk about your, or other people's, problems.
8. Interview them for depth with lots of nice questions.
9. Include food, entertainment, and touch in every date.
10. Don't overcommit your affections or feelings too early.