Steps to Zen Chainsaw Safety
1. Always keep the teeth sharp at 30° with balanced chain
2. Wear goggles, ear muffs, steel capped boots, chaps and
3. Cut while firmly standing still, cut not while on the move.
4. Stand on two legs, not one, nor on none, nor on a ladder.
5. Keep blade below chest height, to the side of your body.
6. Cut a log not on the ground, prop it up near under the
7. Limb branches standing on the other side of the tree trunk.
8. Cut only with the blade edge, never touch the log with
9. Keep your mind on each cut, thinking what will happen
10. Use the saw as a lever, the log as a pivot, and let the
teeth bite in.